Jay Z raises $1 million for charity through Barney's partnership
- Photo: Patrick McMullan/.1 of 14
- Photo: iam.beyonce.com/Tumblr2 of 14
- Photo: Brian Rasic/Rex/Rex USA3 of 14
- Photo: Blue Flame/.4 of 14
- Photo: Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: APL/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: grifoni-sarmiento/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/PowersImagery.com/.9 of 14
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 14
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/Promotional11 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
Jay Z has raised $1 million for charity through his partnership with luxury retailer Barneys.
The rapper was criticized in October for moving forward with his clothing line at the store after two black shoppers accused employees of racially profiling them. Jay Z worked with bosses at the New York retailer to improve security procedures and the move has proved to be a lucrative one, as he has raised over $1 million for his Shawn Carter Scholarship Foundation, according to the New York Daily News.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFrock Flops
From Crowd Ignite