Jay Z raises $1 million for charity through Barney's partnership
- Photo: Patrick McMullan/.1 of 14
- Photo: iam.beyonce.com/Tumblr2 of 14
- Photo: Brian Rasic/Rex/Rex USA3 of 14
- Photo: Blue Flame/.4 of 14
- Photo: Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: APL/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: grifoni-sarmiento/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/PowersImagery.com/.9 of 14
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 14
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/Promotional11 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
Jay Z has raised $1 million for charity through his partnership with luxury retailer Barneys.
The rapper was criticized in October for moving forward with his clothing line at the store after two black shoppers accused employees of racially profiling them. Jay Z worked with bosses at the New York retailer to improve security procedures and the move has proved to be a lucrative one, as he has raised over $1 million for his Shawn Carter Scholarship Foundation, according to the New York Daily News.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Penelope + North
Kim Kardashian chaperones North and Penelope as the family celebrates Mason's fifth birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Brad and Angelina to George and Amal, get the scoop on Hollywood's two biggest weddings of the year.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Check out Hilary's Frenchie plus more of the cutest celebri-pups to make their debut on social media in 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The stars of "Annie" chat on-set anxieties, serenade Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer with their favorite tunes from the soundtrack and more!Watch Video »
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Bod!
From Crowd Ignite