Jay-Z releasing his own cognac
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional3 of 14
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional4 of 14
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage13 of 14
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Hip-hop mogul Jay-Z is launching his own brand of cognac.
The Empire State of Mind hitmaker has teamed up with liquor giant Bacardi to release D'ussé, a premium drink which will retail at $44.99.
RELATED: Meet Blue Ivy Carter
The rap superstar joins the likes of Ludacris and Dr. Dre in the French brandy business, but it's not his only venture in the alcohol industry - he's previously invested in Scottish vodka Armadale and has long been associated with Ace of Spades champagne.
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEngagement Bling?
From Crowd Ignite