Jay-Z releasing his own cognac
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional3 of 14
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional4 of 14
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage13 of 14
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Hip-hop mogul Jay-Z is launching his own brand of cognac.
The Empire State of Mind hitmaker has teamed up with liquor giant Bacardi to release D'ussé, a premium drink which will retail at $44.99.
RELATED: Meet Blue Ivy Carter
The rap superstar joins the likes of Ludacris and Dr. Dre in the French brandy business, but it's not his only venture in the alcohol industry - he's previously invested in Scottish vodka Armadale and has long been associated with Ace of Spades champagne.
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the best over-the-top style trends worn by celebrities while at basketball games!Watch Video »
Kate Hudson shares our feelings of Adele's new single, Chrissy Teigen shows off her baby bump and more celebrity selfies of fall on Celebs Gone Social!Watch Video »
Selena Gomez rules New York Fashion Week, plus more of the best behind-the-scene posts from the week on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beckhams do L.A.
From Disneyland to Dodger Stadium, the Beckham's get touristy in Los Angeles! Get all the fun scoop on Replay.Watch Video »