Jay Z wore an off-the-rack Givenchy tuxedo to the Met Gala 2014
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: FZS/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA3 of 12
- Photo: JD1/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Kathy Willens/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/GettyImages.com7 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images North America8 of 12
- Photo: Blue Flame/.9 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images North America10 of 12
- Photo: Sue Ogrocki/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Saving the best decisions for last!
While some stars plan for months and endure multiple fittings for what they'll wear to the esteemed Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute Gala, Jay Z made the call shortly before walking the red carpet on May 5.
"It was a last minute decision of his," his stylist, June Ambrose, told Us Weekly at the premiere of "The Immigrant" on May 6 in New York.
"Riccardo Tisci happened to be in the building, and he had a lot of white dinner jackets for men on standby," Ambrose told Us of his Givenchy Haute Couture look. The "Holy Grail" rapper opted for the white jacket with satin details. He paired the classic style with black pants, silver metal cufflinks, a black bow tie, and velvet derby shoes.
"It wasn't fitted or anything; it drove me insane," Ambrose said. "But he looks handsome in almost anything. I think that Jay Z likes to dress up."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite