Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince planning 'pop-up' shows
- Photo: LENNOX MCLENDON/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Sands/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Mark Wilkins/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Sands/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 16
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Mark Wilkins/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Frank Masi/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Anthony Dixon/WENN15 of 16
Will Smith and Jazzy Jeff are in talks to return to the stage together for a series of "pop-up" shows.
The Hollywood actor first made his name in the music world with his pal as DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince, and went on to carve out a successful solo rap career as well as working as a major film star.
They have remained close over the years and Jazzy Jeff recently visited Smith on the set of his new movie, "Men in Black III," in New York - and the conversation turned to potential performance opportunities.
Jeff - full name Jeffrey Townes - insists that if they do plan some shows this year, they will be short, surprise appearances.
He tells Allhiphop.com, "We actually had a conversation about doing some pop-up performances on people. We might do "Brand New Funk" and "Summertime" and walk off. It's just crazy him being the number one movie star in the world... I tease him all the time and (we are) trying to find the time to do it."
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hilary Duff, Katy Perry and more stars debut new 'dos on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »