Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince planning 'pop-up' shows
- Photo: LENNOX MCLENDON/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Sands/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Mark Wilkins/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Sands/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 16
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Mark Wilkins/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Frank Masi/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Anthony Dixon/WENN15 of 16
Will Smith and Jazzy Jeff are in talks to return to the stage together for a series of "pop-up" shows.
The Hollywood actor first made his name in the music world with his pal as DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince, and went on to carve out a successful solo rap career as well as working as a major film star.
They have remained close over the years and Jazzy Jeff recently visited Smith on the set of his new movie, "Men in Black III," in New York - and the conversation turned to potential performance opportunities.
Jeff - full name Jeffrey Townes - insists that if they do plan some shows this year, they will be short, surprise appearances.
He tells Allhiphop.com, "We actually had a conversation about doing some pop-up performances on people. We might do "Brand New Funk" and "Summertime" and walk off. It's just crazy him being the number one movie star in the world... I tease him all the time and (we are) trying to find the time to do it."
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »