Jennifer Hudson Launching Fashion Line for Curvy Women
- Photo: Hugh Dillon/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: @IAMJHUD/Twitter2 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: PN2/WENN4 of 18
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 18
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: JMF/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks13 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: PN2/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: C.M. Wiggins/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks17 of 18
Jennifer Hudson is set to launch her own fashion line.
RELATED: Sweetest Celebrities
The Oscar winner and Weight Watchers spokeswoman is teaming up with shopping channel QVC to release an affordable clothing collection for women with curves.
The line will be designed for females between the sizes of 6 and 16, and pieces will include everything from skirts to outerwear.
RELATED: Longest Celeb Engagements
She tells Women's Wear Daily, "I feel like I represent every woman. I've been on both sides of the fence. I've been a big girl and now whatever this is, the average size, whatever you want to call it. But I wanted the clothes to be where any girl could wear it, no matter what size you are, and you could feel comfortable in it."
The Jennifer Hudson Collection will be available for purchase on Sept. 10.
RELATED: Who Said It? Oscar Speech Edition
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out all about Taylor Swift's cute date night and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »