Jennifer Hudson, Weight Watchers part ways after four years
- Photo: Carnival Cruise Lines/.1 of 10
- Photo: WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: @iamjhud/Instagram5 of 10
- Photo: Nick Wass/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA8 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Time to move on! Jennifer Hudson has parted ways with Weight Watchers after four years. The "Dreamgirls" actress first teamed up with the company in 2010, but the departure has been a mutual decision.
"After four years of a successful and rewarding partnership, Weight Watchers and Jennifer Hudson are ending our official partnership, though we're confident Jennifer will remain a Lifetime Member," a Weight Watchers rep told Us Weekly in a statement.
"Jennifer's healthy lifestyle and successful weight loss has inspired so many; from her friends and family to our members and staff, as well as people around the world; and we know that inspiration lives on," the statement continued. "We will continue to support Jennifer in maintaining her healthy lifestyle and wish her the very best in her personal and professional life."
Hudson, 32, has lost more than 80 pounds since first joining the company in 2010. Back in November 2012, she admitted that her transformation was complete. "I'm at the weight I want to be," the "American Idol" alum said in Redbook's December issue at the time. "But I hear all the time, 'Don't lose any more weight, you need to stop.' People are under the impression that I'm still losing but I'm not."
Weight Watchers won't be left empty-handed, however. Spokesperson Jessica Simpson, 33, joined the company in May 2012. She dropped 70 pounds after giving birth to her daughter Maxwell, 23 months, and has continued to show off her slimmed down figure since giving birth to son Ace in June 2013. On March 7, she celebrated reaching her weight loss goal by sharing an Instagram picture of herself wearing a tight white T-shirt.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Hudson breaks a record and more LOL pics
Jennifer Hudson strikes a hot pose, plus more celeb eye candy
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite