Jennifer Lopez Arrives in Ukraine for Reported $1 Million Wedding Gig
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 19
- Photo: VPB/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: ©Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.3 of 19
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.4 of 19
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 19
- Photo: Andrew Marks/Retna Digital6 of 19
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital7 of 19
- Photo: CRAIG BARRITT/Retna Digital8 of 19
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital9 of 19
- Photo: Retna Ltd.10 of 19
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Digital11 of 19
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Digital12 of 19
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Digital13 of 19
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.14 of 19
- Photo: Bob Cass/Retna Ltd.15 of 19
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital16 of 19
- Photo: Chris Ashford / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.17 of 19
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital18 of 19
Jennifer Lopez's recent split from Marc Anthony hasn't slowed down her work schedule.
Days after announcing their decision to divorce, the "American Idol" judge flew to Ukraine to perform at a wedding for billionaire Serhiy Taruta's daughter. Arriving at 5 a.m. Tuesday, the 41-year-old superstar will reportedly earn $1 million for the gig.
Perhaps some time away from Los Angeles will be good for Lopez, who has been married to 42-year-old Anthony for seven years. "She is devastated," a source told Us Weekly on Monday. "Absolutely beside herself. This is someone she dedicated a long time to, and that she truly loved."
"She tried everything she could to make it work," the source added. "They went to marriage counseling. She was patient and loving and did everything he wanted her to. She exhausted all the possibilities."
Lopez has found solace through work in the wake of her recent breakup. On Saturday, the singer arrived at MILK studios in L.A. to shoot a fall ad campaign for her Kohl's clothing line.
"She is jumping back into work and being a mom with all her energy, and she is really excited," a second insider told Us. "She feels like she has grown leaps and bounds and is a new person now, better than ever!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite