Jennifer Lopez Says She Feared for Daughter's Safety at Fashion Show
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks1 of 19
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks2 of 19
- Photo: Solarpix/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 19
- Photo: APL/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks5 of 19
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks6 of 19
- Photo: STEPH / VISUAL Press Agency/GSI7 of 19
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet8 of 19
- Photo: Ratello / Michael Jaworski/WENN9 of 19
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 19
- Photo: VISP/GSI11 of 19
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet12 of 19
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP13 of 19
- Photo: APL/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: APL/WENN15 of 19
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP16 of 19
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet17 of 19
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks18 of 19
Jennifer Lopez says she regrets indulging her daughter's love of clothes by taking her to a fashion show, because they were mobbed by fans at the event.
Lopez took 4-year-old Emme to a Chanel show earlier in October and accessorized the child's outfit with $2,400 of Chanel's jewelry.
But Lopez's rare appearance at the catwalk event, combined with her daughter's presence, caused such a stir that she feared for their safety.
RELATED: Celebs who hook up with the help
She tells Britain's Weekend Magazine, "From the time (Emme) was little she was always in the wardrobe trying something on. So, recently, when I was invited to the Chanel fashion show in Paris, I thought it would be nice to take her with me. ... I hadn't been to a fashion show for ages, and I forgot people could rush you. They were so close and I got so full of anxiety, thinking, 'What am I doing here with my daughter?' But she was fine. I was the one freaking out. I don't think I'll do that again."
RELATED: Celebs who have a type
Best & Worst VMA
See some of the best and worst fashion from this year's nominees at previous VMAs.Watch Video »
Take a look at some of Katy Perry's most talked-about looks from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Blake Lively and Duchess Kate's growing baby bumps on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Hudson, Michelle Williams, and Paris Hilton all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Worst Fall Trends
From Jessica Simpson to Heidi Klum, check out these A-listers and their worst fall fashion duds.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian shares pictures from her recent trip to Disneyland on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »