Jennifer Lopez Gives Tearful Performance About Lost Love
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 35
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.2 of 35
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 35
- Photo: VPC/WENN4 of 35
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 35
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks6 of 35
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com7 of 35
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 35
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 35
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 35
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com11 of 35
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 35
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.13 of 35
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.14 of 35
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital15 of 35
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital16 of 35
- Photo: Chris Ashford / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.17 of 35
- Photo: Retna Ltd.18 of 35
- Photo: TCAA/ZDS/WENN19 of 35
- Photo: LTA/WENN20 of 35
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital21 of 35
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP22 of 35
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP23 of 35
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP24 of 35
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage25 of 35
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com26 of 35
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks27 of 35
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN28 of 35
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com29 of 35
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com30 of 35
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com31 of 35
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com32 of 35
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com33 of 35
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com34 of 35
Jennifer Lopez was spreading the love on Saturday night, but deep inside she was feeling mixed emotions.
At her jam-packed Mohegan Sun concert in Montville, Conn., the 42-year-old put together a bit focused around her love songs.
"You want to talk about love? I can talk about love. Oh, the stories!" she said during a heartfelt speech to the audience before breaking out with her hit "If You Had My Love."
Afterwards she said, "That's the first song I wrote about love. And this is the last song I wrote about love. A lot has happened since then!"
As she belted out one of her newer songs, a montage of male and female dance pairs whirled behind her. They paid homage to her past romances: Lopez with a Diddy-esque person, with a Ben Affleck type and lastly, with a Marc Anthony lookalike.
"A little trip down memory lane," the star, who separated from her husband of seven years Marc Anthony in July, said, as she paused and looked down.
When the camera zoomed in and showed her starting to tear up, the crowd gave her a standing ovation.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Ice Cream Social
Love is in the air for Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello, plus more Hollywood power couples on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Christina Aguilera's worst looks from over the years.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Find out all about Hilary's experience with the dating app on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
Sam Smith looks happy and healthy while enjoying the sights in New Zealand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrincess Debut
From Crowd Ignite