Jennifer Lopez Gives Tearful Performance About Lost Love
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 35
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.2 of 35
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 35
- Photo: VPC/WENN4 of 35
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 35
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks6 of 35
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com7 of 35
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 35
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 35
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 35
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com11 of 35
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 35
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.13 of 35
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.14 of 35
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital15 of 35
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital16 of 35
- Photo: Chris Ashford / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.17 of 35
- Photo: Retna Ltd.18 of 35
- Photo: TCAA/ZDS/WENN19 of 35
- Photo: LTA/WENN20 of 35
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital21 of 35
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP22 of 35
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP23 of 35
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP24 of 35
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage25 of 35
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com26 of 35
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks27 of 35
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN28 of 35
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com29 of 35
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com30 of 35
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com31 of 35
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com32 of 35
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com33 of 35
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com34 of 35
Jennifer Lopez was spreading the love on Saturday night, but deep inside she was feeling mixed emotions.
At her jam-packed Mohegan Sun concert in Montville, Conn., the 42-year-old put together a bit focused around her love songs.
"You want to talk about love? I can talk about love. Oh, the stories!" she said during a heartfelt speech to the audience before breaking out with her hit "If You Had My Love."
Afterwards she said, "That's the first song I wrote about love. And this is the last song I wrote about love. A lot has happened since then!"
As she belted out one of her newer songs, a montage of male and female dance pairs whirled behind her. They paid homage to her past romances: Lopez with a Diddy-esque person, with a Ben Affleck type and lastly, with a Marc Anthony lookalike.
"A little trip down memory lane," the star, who separated from her husband of seven years Marc Anthony in July, said, as she paused and looked down.
When the camera zoomed in and showed her starting to tear up, the crowd gave her a standing ovation.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez rules New York Fashion Week, plus more of the best behind-the-scene posts from the week on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »