Jennifer Lopez: I Would Still Wear See-Through Grammy Dress
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: OPK/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Pichichi/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News16 of 17
There are memorable awards show looks, and then there's the plunging green Versace dress Jennifer Lopez wore to the Grammy Awards in 2000.
In addition to being totally see-through, the palm tree-print design was cut below the star's navel and held in place by double-sided tape.
And the 42-year-old mother of twins, who's in better shape than ever, says she'd still step out in the daring dress.
"I would wear something like that now," she told "Access Hollywood." "I wouldn't have a problem with it."
Back in November, H&M teamed up with Versace to create a less revealing version of the dress as well as leggings and men's shirts, which sold out the first weekend.
The original creation is currently on display at the Grammy Museum in Los Angeles.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDefending Bieber
From Crowd Ignite