Source: Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony Hooked Up at Puerto Rico Hotel
- Photo: WENN1 of 21
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital2 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 21
- Photo: Christopher Polk/GettyImages.com4 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 21
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 21
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital7 of 21
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.8 of 21
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.9 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP16 of 21
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/GettyImages.com17 of 21
- Photo: GettyImages.com18 of 21
- Photo: Invision/AP19 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP20 of 21
Guess Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony aren't such bitter exes after all. Filming their talent competition "Q'Viva! The Chosen" in Puerto Rico on Nov. 8, the former couple hooked up, an insider tells Us Weekly.
Anthony, 43, was spotted picking up Lopez, 42, at the airport, and "Marc never stayed in his hotel room," the source says.
And the twosome, who put a fork in their seven-year marriage this past July, are destined to hook up again, pals say. Although Lopez is casually dating backup dancer Casper Smart, one friend predicts she and Anthony, who had twins Emme and Max together (now 3), will be intimate again in December while shooting "Q'Viva!"
"It's inevitable," the friend says. Marc has this hold over her." The split, says the friend, has been an "emotional roller coaster" for the superstar.
But another pal cautions that an actual reconciliation is not in the cards: "They may sleep together, but they're over!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
Emmy Gab Fest
'True Blood' Cover
Watch this preview of NBC's upcoming Fall Drama schedule from the stars themselves.Watch Video »