Source: Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony Hooked Up at Puerto Rico Hotel
- Photo: WENN1 of 21
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital2 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 21
- Photo: Christopher Polk/GettyImages.com4 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 21
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 21
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital7 of 21
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.8 of 21
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.9 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP16 of 21
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/GettyImages.com17 of 21
- Photo: GettyImages.com18 of 21
- Photo: Invision/AP19 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP20 of 21
Guess Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony aren't such bitter exes after all. Filming their talent competition "Q'Viva! The Chosen" in Puerto Rico on Nov. 8, the former couple hooked up, an insider tells Us Weekly.
Anthony, 43, was spotted picking up Lopez, 42, at the airport, and "Marc never stayed in his hotel room," the source says.
And the twosome, who put a fork in their seven-year marriage this past July, are destined to hook up again, pals say. Although Lopez is casually dating backup dancer Casper Smart, one friend predicts she and Anthony, who had twins Emme and Max together (now 3), will be intimate again in December while shooting "Q'Viva!"
"It's inevitable," the friend says. Marc has this hold over her." The split, says the friend, has been an "emotional roller coaster" for the superstar.
But another pal cautions that an actual reconciliation is not in the cards: "They may sleep together, but they're over!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Take a look back at six times Kylie Jenner wore the exact same outfit as big sis Kim Kardashian West.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »