Jennifer Lopez recreates infamous Versace Grammys dress at Bronx concert
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Wonderwall6 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: FOX/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images North America12 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Robertson/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: FOX/H&M/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet15 of 16
I luh ya Versace!
After recreating her most-remembered fashion choices for the "I Luh Ya Papi" video, Jennifer Lopez once again channeled her 2000 self in a new twist on that famous Grammy Awards' Versace gown with a neckline down to there.
While she wore a palm-printed jumpsuit in the video, Lopez, 44, amped up the sex appeal for the State Farm Neighborhood Sessions concert at Pelham Bay Park in a bodysuit with a more modest plunging neckline and chiffon sleeves.
Of her Versace gown that stole the Grammy Awards show back in 2000, Lopez is still shocked at its impact. "I was still surprised by the reaction," the mom of twins Emme and Max, 6, told W in August 2013. "When I came onstage with David Duchovny, who was the biggest star in the world then, he said to the audience, 'Nobody is looking at me.' This loud sound started from the back of the room -- it was kind of like a roar, over me in the dress. When I went to my seat, I said, 'What's the big deal?!'"
After the 90-minute performance with celebs like Khloe Kardashian and French Montana, who also performed, in attendance, Lopez tweeted, "Had so much fun tonight! Thank you #JLovers #JLoComingHome @StateFarmNation #NeighborhoodSessions."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out all about Taylor Swift's cute date night and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »