Jennifer Lopez recreates infamous Versace Grammys dress at Bronx concert
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Wonderwall6 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: FOX/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images North America12 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Robertson/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: FOX/H&M/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet15 of 16
I luh ya Versace!
After recreating her most-remembered fashion choices for the "I Luh Ya Papi" video, Jennifer Lopez once again channeled her 2000 self in a new twist on that famous Grammy Awards' Versace gown with a neckline down to there.
While she wore a palm-printed jumpsuit in the video, Lopez, 44, amped up the sex appeal for the State Farm Neighborhood Sessions concert at Pelham Bay Park in a bodysuit with a more modest plunging neckline and chiffon sleeves.
Of her Versace gown that stole the Grammy Awards show back in 2000, Lopez is still shocked at its impact. "I was still surprised by the reaction," the mom of twins Emme and Max, 6, told W in August 2013. "When I came onstage with David Duchovny, who was the biggest star in the world then, he said to the audience, 'Nobody is looking at me.' This loud sound started from the back of the room -- it was kind of like a roar, over me in the dress. When I went to my seat, I said, 'What's the big deal?!'"
After the 90-minute performance with celebs like Khloe Kardashian and French Montana, who also performed, in attendance, Lopez tweeted, "Had so much fun tonight! Thank you #JLovers #JLoComingHome @StateFarmNation #NeighborhoodSessions."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Alba flaunts her bikini body and shares photos from her work trip to Thailand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Eddie Is Red Hot
Here are 5 things you may not know about Eddie Redmayne.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough talks about her new video series with Caress, who she's rooting for to win "DWTS"Watch Video »
We chat with Russell Brand, Jonah Hill, P. Diddy and Elizabeth Moss of "Get Him To The Greek."Watch Video »
JC Chasez dishes on dating, getting older and watching his 'N Sync bandmates settle down with Wonderwall.Watch Video »