Jennifer Lopez Spends Thanksgiving in Hawaii With Casper Smart
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images North America2 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Polk/GettyImages.com7 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/GettyImages.com15 of 16
Things between Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart are heating up fast.
The pair spent Thanksgiving together in Kauai, Hawaii, Us Weekly can confirm. Lopez brought her 3-year-old twins Max and Emme, who joined the lovebirds for an afternoon trip to the beach.
"Casper was great with the kids. He was twirling them around and doing flips with Emme and she seemed very comfortable with him," a source tells Us. "Jennifer got a chance to sit back and relax while Casper took over and played." According to Radar Online, Smart met several of Lopez's family members during the trip.
Lopez, 42, has tried to downplay her romance with the 24-year-old backup dancer, telling Ryan Seacrest: "Until I'm in a really serious relationship -- because of the babies -- I'm not really gonna be commenting on my personal life."
Though the "American Idol" host is reluctant to talk about her love life, she isn't afraid to show it. After performing at the American Music Awards on Sunday, a source witnessed Lopez "grinding in Smart's lap, giving him a kiss and rubbing his head" at Greystone Manor in West Hollywood.
Tell Us: Is Jennifer Lopez moving too fast with Casper Smart?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
'Full House' 2
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSinging Queens
From Crowd Ignite