Jennifer Lopez to Wendy Williams: 'I have been single for a couple of months'
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: JMF/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: H.Vallenilla/Pacific Coast News4 of 8
- Photo: XactpiX/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: AP6 of 8
- Photo: @jlo/Instagram7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Secret split? With the release of her eighth studio album A.K.A., Jennifer Lopez has been basking in the spotlight. Earlier this month, Us Weekly confirmed that the "First Love" singer had split from her boyfriend of two-and-a-half years, Casper Smart, but in a new interview on The Wendy Williams show, she revealed the actual breakup went down a while ago.
The blunt host asked Lopez outright if she was single, meaning "not intimate with anybody at this time."
"Yes, I've been single for a couple of months," Lopez replied.
When it comes to having a type, the mother of twins Emme and Max claimed she doesn't have one.
"I don't look at the outside so much," she said. "I'm not an outside-cover person, I am more of, like, an essence person."
How is Marc Anthony's ex-wife recovering from her recent split?
"I'm a big soul searcher, and I read a lot of self-help books," she said. "I am always kinda searching for answers. I'll randomly just open a Bible looking for answers and guidance."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite