Jersey Shore's DJ Pauly D Joins Britney Spears' Femme Fatale Tour
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Tony Avelar/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS GARDNER/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: People/Promotional4 of 17
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Tony Avelar/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Deano / London Ent / Splash News/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: London Ent / Deano / Splash/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 17
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin14 of 17
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN16 of 17
The disc jockey-turned-reality star is set to join Spears for six dates of her "Femme Fatale" concert tour this August, his rep confirms to Us Weekly.
"I am so excited to be performing on the Britney Spears Femme Fatale Tour," Pauly D (real name: Paul DelVecchio) tells Us. "Britney is one of my favorite performers and certainly one of this generation's most influential artists. It's an amazing platform to connect with my fans around the country."
DelVecchio, 30, will hit the road with Spears, 29, when the fifth season of MTV's "Jersey Shore" wraps filming in Seaside Heights, N.J. Beginning August 17 in Grand Rapids, Mich., DelVecchio will head to cities including Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, Ind., and Raleigh, N.C.
The Rhode Island-based TV personality is also planning to chronicle his life as an in-demand DJ as part of a 12-episode spin-off series for MTV.
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the pop star's post-engagement glow on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Pink and the Kardashians take spring break early this year on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chris Hemsworth and his daughter play at the beach on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Nikki Reed, and Jennifer Lawrence all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »