Jessie J upset over false health reports
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.1 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Beretta Sims/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: LTA/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: @jessiejofficial/Twitter8 of 12
- Photo: Achmad Ibrahim/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
British singer Jessie J has hit out at false reports suggesting medics are closely monitoring her health amid fears she could suffer another stroke.
REALTED: Jessie and more celebs with bangs
Jessie J found herself in the headlines on Sunday after a U.K. tabloid reported family and friends are worried her busy schedule will take its toll on her health.
Editors at The Daily Star Sunday also suggested the pop star has been undergoing regular medical checks to prevent a stroke while appearing as a coach on U.K. version of "The Voice."
Jessie J has since taken to her Twitter.com page to set the record straight, assuring fans she is "happy and healthy".
RELATED: Jessie and more celebs acting funny
In a series of posts, she writes, "Can I be totally honest for a minute? I was in and out of hospital with real health scares my whole childhood. I have an irregular heartbeat I've had all my life & I suffered a minor stroke at 18...
"Then I go on 'The Voice UK' & stories are like boomerangs, the media tries to throw them away but just keep coming back. Lazy... It's an easy believable but untrue way the media works.
"But I will say this. My health is a very important part of my life & I don't take lightly to the media making a joke about it. I have made huge sacrifices to making sure my body and mind can deal with my life & I am happy, I am healthy & I am trying to make the UK proud."
RELATED: The latest celeb TwitPics
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite