Joel Madden: Nicole Richie and I "Didn't Get Married"
- Photo: BAC Pictures / Bleu Azur Corp./Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Nick Ut/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
The new issue of Star claims they've wed, but Madden, 30, denies it on his band's website.
"I keep getting emails from old friends and family asking about a wedding. NO we didn't get married," he blogs.
Richie, 28, and Madden are parents to 1-month Sparrow and 21-month-old daughter Harlow.
Last May, they said they have no immediate plans to wed.
"I think for both of us, we are going to do it because we want to, not because that's what you do," Richie told CNN's Larry King. "We're going to do it when the time's right."
Added Madden, "We're really focused on our family, and we feel like -- we already feel kind of married, you know? Our family system that we have down, we feel like this is a real family and marriage, one day it will come."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite