Joey Fatone undergoes hair transplant
- Photo: www.bosley.com/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Theo Wargo/Getty Images North America3 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: BEImages/Rex USA5 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: AP1/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 11
Former *N SYNC star Joey Fatone has undergone hair transplant surgery after experiencing premature balding.
RELATED: Voting: Better bald or with hair?
The 36-year-old singer agreed to try out the hair restoration treatment, courtesy of bosses at medical firm Bosley, and he's been so impressed by the results, he has signed on as the new face of the brand. To see a video, click here.
He says, "Performing in front of a live audience can be pretty intimidating, so having a full head of hair was important to me.”
Brady Bunch actor Christopher Knight, who played Peter Brady on the hit 1970s sitcom, also features in the company's latest advertisement.
RELATED: Hollywood's hairy hunks
Fatone isn't the only boyband member to undergo the hairy procedure. Backstreet Boys star A.J. McLean underwent a similar surgery in April.
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »