John Legend Hospitalized for Flu-like Symptoms
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Teach/FameFlynet Pictures/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: MARCUS OWEN/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Eric Reichbaum/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: J Pat Carter/Invision/AP15 of 16
No one likes a summer bug!
TMZ reports that John Legend was hospitalized in NYC on Sunday morning and was treated for flu-like symptoms.
Legend's rep tells Us Weekly that the singer is going to be okay and is resting up. "He's totally fine and at home -- just a flu-bug," the rep says.
On Sunday afternoon, the "Tonight (Best You Ever Had)" crooner tweeted about his health status. "Just got back to the U.S. Thanks to all my South African fans! I was a bit under the weather this weekend but you helped me through it," he posted to his Twitter account.
One thing is for sure: the Duets judge will be in good hands if his fiancee, Chrissy Teigen, is by his bedside to play nurse. The pair, who've been together for four years, got engaged while vacationing in the Maldives in December 2011.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Working It Out
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »