Joe Jonas 'fine' following hospital stint
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 10
- Photo: Ray Garbo/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG7 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 10
Pop star Joe Jonas has assured fans he's feeling fine following a brief hospitalization on Sunday.
RELATED: Celebrity Catchphrases
The Jonas Brothers singer checked into the emergency room at Children's Hospital Los Angeles with severe cramps in his abdomen, but he was discharged shortly after receiving treatment.
RELATED: Celebs With Surprising Ages
Hours later he was later seen dining out at a sushi restaurant with his brother and bandmate Nick, and he thanked his Twitter followers Monday for their outpouring of support.
He wrote, "Hey everyone I'm fine I'm fine :-) thanks for the concern."
RELATED: Hottest Dudes in Suits
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
Ice Cream Social
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »