Jonas: 'Mall walkers hated our early morning soundchecks'
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: DR2/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Marco Ugarte/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG10 of 16
- Photo: Disney/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: © Scott Weiner / Retna Ltd. Ltd./Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: Beiny/Slater/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: WireImage15 of 16
Joe Jonas and his siblings used to dread early morning mall soundchecks when they were starting out as the Jonas Brothers - because pensioners and fitness freaks who frequented the shopping centers at 6am hated their music.
The pop star hated the mall tours because they'd have to rehearse hours before the shops were open for business.
He says, "At 5am, elderly people would walk around the mall, pace, fast walk and they were not cool with us soundchecking."
Jonas emphasized just how bad it was during an appearance on U.S. chat show "Lopez Tonight" on Monday when he showed home video footage of a five-year-old mall warm-up.
The camera caught a couple of disgruntled "mall walkers", one of which plugged her fingers in her ears to drown out the din.
Nicole Kidman, Felicity Jones, and Marion Cotillard all get an F for their Oscar gowns.Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
Jennifer Garner dishes on the most important lesson she's teaching her kids with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Behati Prinsloo to Kim Kardashian, check out the celebrities who've found themselves in compromising positions.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTcouple's night
From Crowd Ignite