Jonas: 'Mall walkers hated our early morning soundchecks'
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: DR2/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Marco Ugarte/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG10 of 16
- Photo: Disney/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: © Scott Weiner / Retna Ltd. Ltd./Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: Beiny/Slater/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: WireImage15 of 16
Joe Jonas and his siblings used to dread early morning mall soundchecks when they were starting out as the Jonas Brothers - because pensioners and fitness freaks who frequented the shopping centers at 6am hated their music.
The pop star hated the mall tours because they'd have to rehearse hours before the shops were open for business.
He says, "At 5am, elderly people would walk around the mall, pace, fast walk and they were not cool with us soundchecking."
Jonas emphasized just how bad it was during an appearance on U.S. chat show "Lopez Tonight" on Monday when he showed home video footage of a five-year-old mall warm-up.
The camera caught a couple of disgruntled "mall walkers", one of which plugged her fingers in her ears to drown out the din.
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »