Jonas pelted with basketballs during gig
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/Getty Images North America8 of 16
- Photo: KOKOPIX/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Marco Ugarte/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
Joe Jonas received a rough reception during a solo show in New York last week - he was pelted with mini-basketballs by the crowd, according to a U.S. report.
The Jonas Brothers star is preparing to launch his debut album, "Fast Life," later this year and he took to the stage for a show in Brooklyn on Wednesday.
But his set, performed during a party for Paper magazine, proved disastrous for Jonas - he was booed by several members of the crowd as he performed his solo material, according to the New York Daily News.
The concert went from bad to worse for the star, who was the target of mini-basketballs which had earlier been handed out to guests - but he refused to dwell on the incident, shouting out to the audience, "How you guys doing tonight? Let's have fun! Lemme see them drinks in the air!"
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »