- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 8
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Grayson Alexander/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Kat Giantis
This probably isn't what the inventor of the lie detector test had in mind. Josh Duhamel is vehemently denying accusations that he was unfaithful to wife Fergie with a stripper, who strapped herself to a polygraph in an attempt to validate her claim.
The story comes courtesy of the National Enquirer, which conducted an "investigation" into the actor's supposedly "wild fling with a buxom, blonde stripper" named Nicole Forrester, who performs under the moniker Delilah at a "totally nude" Atlanta club fittingly called Tattletales.
But a rep for Duhamel scoffs that the allegations are baseless.
"This is not the first nor will it be the last time that a stripper was paid a large amount of money to sell a false story about a celebrity," huffs the mouthpiece (via E! News). "This story is absolutely ridiculous."
Forrester contends that she met Josh, 36, earlier this month when he and a buddy stopped by the nudie joint, where he purportedly introduced himself as JD and told her that he was in town shooting a porno flick.
She claims they exchanged phone numbers and a few days later, Duhamel, who was recently in Georgia filming the Katherine Heigl rom-com "Life As We Know It," invited her to his $820-a-night hotel room for a -- what's a nice word we could use here? -- liaison.
Now, far be it for us to question the integrity of a stripper (see her posing awkwardly in a bikini here) who was paid by the Enquirer to level salacious accusations against a celebrity, even if she did supposedly pass a lie detector test.
Still, E! points out that it was contacted by a lawyer apparently representing Forrester who said she'd be willing to blab some more in exchange for "compensation." And Gossip Cop notes that the top-heavy duds-doffer later tried to get additional moolah from the Enquirer.
Duhamel married Fergie in January during a lavish ceremony in Malibu, and he's repeatedly gushed about their union.
"It's almost like, 'OK. It's just you and me. You and me against the world,'" he said in the July issue of Redbook. "I know she's got my back, and I've got hers. And it's good."
His Black Eyed Peas better half has also extolled the supportive aspect of their relationship, which began in 2004 after Duhamel admitted in an interview that he'd had a dream about her.
"I've been in a lot of relationships that were exciting but unhealthy, very Sid-and-Nancy-esque," Fergie admitted to the August issue of Marie Claire. "I wanted somebody I could count on. [And] with all the craziness of this business, I know I can count on my man -- and he knows he can count on me."
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDiva Double Date
From Crowd Ignite