Judge says Chris Brown should remain in treatment
- Photo: Alberto E Rodriguez/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Nick Ut/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Nick Ut/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 10
- Photo: Bello/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A judge says Chris Brown should remain in a rehabilitation facility and turned down a prosecutor's motion to have the R&B singer jailed over an arrest in Washington, D.C. last year.
RELATED: BING: Celeb rehab stints
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge James Brandlin says Brown appears to be making progress in a treatment facility and should remain there.
A prosecutor asked Monday to have Brown taken into custody over a misdemeanor assault case filed against Brown in D.C.
Brown remains on probation in Los Angeles over his 2009 attack on then-girlfriend Rihanna. Brandlin revoked the singer's probation in December but made no changes to his sentence during a brief hearing on Monday.
RELATED: Rehabbed stars
The singer's lawyer Mark Geragos asked Brandlin to allow Brown to remain in treatment and give time for the Washington case to be resolved.
Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge share photos from their work trip to Hawaii on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Kendall's fabulous new fashion career on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite