Justin Bieber's Attack in New York Just a Misunderstanding
- Photo: Joerg Koch/Invision/AP1 of 19
- Photo: HRC/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images North America3 of 19
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin4 of 19
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN5 of 19
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 19
- Photo: SC2/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: NC1/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com9 of 19
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 19
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP11 of 19
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: NC1/WENN13 of 19
- Photo: starsurf /Splash News/Splash News14 of 19
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News15 of 19
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: Splash News17 of 19
- Photo: Splash News18 of 19
The alleged attack on Justin Bieber was all just a big misunderstanding.
According to TMZ, a man, who has been identified as an undercover cop, created a stir during Justin Bieber's promotional event in New York.
The undercover cop claimed he intervened with the crowd when the fans became too rowdy and Bieber's security needed assistance.
Bieber reportedly suffered a minor injury and was left shaken when the undercover cop jumped over a barricade and knocked him to the ground.
Bieber was greeting fans outside the Manhattan landmark when the incident happened. He was ushered back inside the store, where the promotional event continued.
"I saw that guy going around, but I didn't think anything about it, but all of a sudden he just jumped...Three guys were holding this guy back," one witness told local station WABC.
Bieber reportedly went back into Macy's for a meet and greet with 300 fans after the incident.
"I didn't think this would happen. We were just curious, but that's terrible," another witness told the ABC affiliate.
Top 5 BIG Hollywood Hairstyles
We look at the top 5 biggest hairdos in hollywood.Watch Video »
Check out the hottest looks that Kim Kardashian has donned since becoming a mom.Watch Video »
From Tori and Dean to Kendra and Hank, get the scoop on this reality TV couples who are struggling.Watch Video »
Sexy Video Shoot
Fergie shares sexy behind-the-scenes photos from her music video shoot on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hilary Swank, Emma Stone, and Tilda Swinton are all Fashion Offenders this week.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Nikki Reed, and Jennifer Lawrence all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite