Justin Bieber: 'I Want to Be a Young Dad'
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: MFA/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG11 of 16
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Justin Bieber is only 17 years old, but the teen idol is already thinking about starting a family.
"Well by 25 or 26, I want to see myself, like, married or start looking for a family," he told Women's Wear Daily on Thursday. "I want to be a young dad."
Bieber's own childhood wasn't a privileged one. His mom, Patti Mallette, gave birth to him when she was just a teenager and raised him primarily as a single parent. "I didn't have a lot. I grew up in geared-to-income housing. It was always rough for me," Bieber said. "We went to the food drive all the time. I always thought, 'If I ever get rich or famous, I will help people who are less fortunate than me.' This year I'm helping with the food drive in my hometown. I'm just trying to do as much as I can with everything I do."
"But if the time is right, I definitely want to be married by 25," he said, clarifying, "One thing -- I'm not looking to get married now."
So is Selena Gomez a contender for Bieber's future wife? "She's amazing," he said. "She's my girlfriend right now."
MORE ON WODERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite