Justin Bieber: 'I Want to Be a Young Dad'
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: MFA/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG11 of 16
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News15 of 16
Justin Bieber is only 17 years old, but the teen idol is already thinking about starting a family.
"Well by 25 or 26, I want to see myself, like, married or start looking for a family," he told Women's Wear Daily on Thursday. "I want to be a young dad."
Bieber's own childhood wasn't a privileged one. His mom, Patti Mallette, gave birth to him when she was just a teenager and raised him primarily as a single parent. "I didn't have a lot. I grew up in geared-to-income housing. It was always rough for me," Bieber said. "We went to the food drive all the time. I always thought, 'If I ever get rich or famous, I will help people who are less fortunate than me.' This year I'm helping with the food drive in my hometown. I'm just trying to do as much as I can with everything I do."
"But if the time is right, I definitely want to be married by 25," he said, clarifying, "One thing -- I'm not looking to get married now."
So is Selena Gomez a contender for Bieber's future wife? "She's amazing," he said. "She's my girlfriend right now."
MORE ON WODERWALL:
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
'Kiss Me Quick'
Nathan Sykes addresses the One Direction feud and dishes on Ariana Grande and his new single "Kiss Me Quick."Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Do blondes or brunettes have more fun? Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara dish at the Los Angeles premiere of "Hot Pursuit."Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTKissed a Girl?
From Crowd Ignite