Justin Bieber: I'm Loving and Patient With Selena Gomez
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage1 of 25
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 25
- Photo: Twitter3 of 25
- Photo: selenagomez/Instagram4 of 25
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News5 of 25
- Photo: Chris Polk/Getty Images North America6 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America7 of 25
- Photo: A.Macpherson/T.Gillis/Splash News8 of 25
- Photo: SDFL/Splash News9 of 25
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News10 of 25
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 25
- Photo: Island Records/Promotional12 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 25
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage14 of 25
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage15 of 25
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage16 of 25
- Photo: AB5/WENN17 of 25
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage18 of 25
- Photo: INB/WENN19 of 25
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com20 of 25
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/ Jeff Steinberg/Pacific Coast News21 of 25
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP22 of 25
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP23 of 25
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP24 of 25
Justin Bieber may have just turned 18, but in a new interview with Radio Disney, he proves that he's wise beyond his brand-new adult status when it comes to knowing the key to a successful relationship.
"It's just about being honest with one another," he tells host Jake of "Celebrity Take With Jake" about how he and his equally famous love, Selena Gomez, maintain their relationship in the midst of Hollywood's stressors.
"You just have to be honest; that's the first thing, because if you're not honest, then the relationship is just not a good relationship. At the end of the day, your girl would appreciate you being honest more than lying to her and vice versa.
In her March interview with Cosmopolitan, Gomez, 19, showed that she and her beau's expectations line up with each other's. "If you're in love, you're in love to the fullest, and you just want to go to the movies, hang out, and be as normal as possible. I'm fortunate that I've found someone who has that philosophy."
Bieber and Gomez began dating in 2010 and have since been spotted packing on the PDA across the globe. In October, the Canadian crooner surprised the former Disney starlet by renting out an entire movie theater so the pair could watch Real Steel in private.
In "Boyfriend," Bieber debuts a more mature side of his musical career. The chorus of the first song off his forthcoming album, "Believe," has the lyrics. "If I was your boyfriend, never let you go / Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone / I can be a gentleman, anything you want / If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go / I'd never let you go"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »