Report: Justin Bieber involved in another paparazzi clash
- Photo: REX Features/.1 of 22
- Photo: Ameri/Fame Flynet2 of 22
- Photo: Ethan Miller/Getty Images North America3 of 22
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 22
- Photo: JD3/WENN5 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 22
- Photo: Wonderwall7 of 22
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP8 of 22
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter9 of 22
- Photo: Wonderwall10 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 22
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet12 of 22
- Photo: JD3/WENN13 of 22
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet/Fame Flynet14 of 22
- Photo: Justin Bieber/Instagram15 of 22
- Photo: Justin Bieber Instagram/Instagram16 of 22
- Photo: IBL/Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA17 of 22
- Photo: Rex USA18 of 22
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage19 of 22
- Photo: David Maree/StarTraks20 of 22
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage21 of 22
Police officers were called to a street in Los Angeles on Monday night amid reports Justin Bieber accidentally struck a photographer with his car.
RELATED: Justin Bieber's changing hair
The pop star was leaving the Laugh Factory club on Sunset Boulevard in his Ferrari shortly before midnight when the incident occurred.
Witnesses allege Bieber tried to drive away as several snappers photographed him, but accidentally pinned one paparazzo to another car.
Cops were called to the scene but Bieber had already left, apparently unaware of any incident. The singer, his reps and a number of witnesses were later interviewed by police, according to TMZ.
The unnamed snapper reportedly suffered a leg injury and was taken to a hospital for treatment.
Early on Tuesday morning, TMZ reported that police did not plan to charge Bieber or treat the case as a hit and run, as the photographer, whose injuries were minor, should not have been in the roadway.
First Look: Whitney Houston's New Video
Whitney Houston "I Look To You" music video.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen posts pics of her bikini body and beach vacation with hubby Tom Brady and daughter Vivian on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Behati Prinsloo to Kim Kardashian, check out the celebrities who've found themselves in compromising positions.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite