Justin Bieber in hot water over phone prank
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 23
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage2 of 23
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 23
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 23
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 23
- Photo: AB5/WENN6 of 23
- Photo: PD1/WENN7 of 23
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage8 of 23
- Photo: DW No Credit/Bauer-Griffin9 of 23
- Photo: Island Records/Promotional10 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 23
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage12 of 23
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage13 of 23
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage14 of 23
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage15 of 23
- Photo: Tony Kelly for Complex magazine/.16 of 23
- Photo: Tony Kelly for Complex magazine/.17 of 23
- Photo: Tony Kelly for Complex magazine/.18 of 23
- Photo: Tony Kelly for Complex magazine/.19 of 23
- Photo: Tony Kelly for Complex magazine/.20 of 23
- Photo: Tony Kelly for Complex magazine/.21 of 23
- Photo: Tony Kelly for Complex magazine/.22 of 23
Justin Bieber is facing the possibility of legal action over an online phone prank.
Bieber took to his Twitter page earlier this month to tease fans by posting a random phone number with the final digit missing, hinting it was his personal line by writing, "Call me right now."
But two households in Texas failed to see the funny side when they were bombarded with calls from desperate Bieber fans who had wrongly guessed the full phone number, according to TMZ.
RELATED: Justin's hair evolution
Now the unwitting victims, identified only as a woman named Dilcie and a man named Kent, have consulted lawyers over the incident and are considering launching legal action against the star.
The website reports that a lawyer for the pair has branded Bieber's behavior "reckless."
RELATED: Stars who are just big kids
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »