Justin Bieber meets with Utah girl in hospital
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.1 of 17
- Photo: @JustinBieber/Twitter2 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.3 of 17
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter4 of 17
- Photo: AMANDA SCHWAB/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Veda Jo Jenkins/Rex USA7 of 17
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram8 of 17
- Photo: @Justinbieber/Instagram9 of 17
- Photo: JXC/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: RR5/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: @PMHarper/Twitter12 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP16 of 17
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Millie Flamm was too sick to attend Justin Bieber's concert in Salt Lake City, but she got the next best thing: a visit from the pop star in her hospital room.
RELATED: Did Justin and Selena split again?
Bieber showed up in the 7-year-old leukemia patient's room at Primary Children's Medical Center before his concert.
Her mother, Amanda Flamm, told the Deseret News that Millie's "whole face just lit up" when Bieber walked into the room and gave her a big hug.
RELATED: Justin Bieber posts new tattoo photo
Bieber sang a song while holding her hand and gave her his guitar pick. Bieber also gave her a kiss on the cheek before leaving.
Friends and family launched a social media campaign promoting the visit when Millie was forced to sell her concert tickets after suffering a relapse two weeks ago.
Check out some of Heidi's craziest Halloween costumes through the years.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Check out what the cast of "Beverly Hills, 90210" is up to now.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Pets & Love