Justin Bieber Plays Matchmaker for Kendall Jenner on Twitter
- Photo: NP2/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 19
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 19
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News4 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 19
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News6 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com7 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com8 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com9 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com10 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com11 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com12 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com13 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com14 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com15 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com16 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com17 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage18 of 19
Justin Bieber -- matchmaker extraordinaire?
The 17-year-old singer is trying to set Kendall Jenner up with his writer/producer pal, Julian Swirsky. Early Tuesday morning, Bieber tweeted: "Hey Kendall Jenner, you should let my boy [Julian Swirsky] take you out on a date."
So will Jenner, 15, let Bieber's bud take her out? "Only if you and Selena Gomez join," she tweeted Tuesday. "Double date!"
Swirsky, who is 16 according to his Twitter bio, responded to the "Never Say Never" star's suggestion about taking Jenner out on a date: "Yeah, I wouldn't mind that."
But Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian's kid sister might be too busy for boys. Earlier this month Kim, 30, revealed that Jenner was the new face of Australian swimwear designer Leah Madden's Summer 2012 campaign Pirouette. Kendall has also posed for Forever 21 alongside her 13-year-old sister, Kylie.
"I love everything about [modeling]," she recently told Teen Vogue. "Although my favorite part would have to be wearing cool clothes and getting my hair and makeup all done."
Tell Us: Should Kendall go out on a date with Justin Bieber's friend?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »