Justin Bieber Plays Matchmaker for Kendall Jenner on Twitter
- Photo: NP2/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 19
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 19
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News4 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 19
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News6 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com7 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com8 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com9 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com10 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com11 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com12 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com13 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com14 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com15 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com16 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com17 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage18 of 19
Justin Bieber -- matchmaker extraordinaire?
The 17-year-old singer is trying to set Kendall Jenner up with his writer/producer pal, Julian Swirsky. Early Tuesday morning, Bieber tweeted: "Hey Kendall Jenner, you should let my boy [Julian Swirsky] take you out on a date."
So will Jenner, 15, let Bieber's bud take her out? "Only if you and Selena Gomez join," she tweeted Tuesday. "Double date!"
Swirsky, who is 16 according to his Twitter bio, responded to the "Never Say Never" star's suggestion about taking Jenner out on a date: "Yeah, I wouldn't mind that."
But Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian's kid sister might be too busy for boys. Earlier this month Kim, 30, revealed that Jenner was the new face of Australian swimwear designer Leah Madden's Summer 2012 campaign Pirouette. Kendall has also posed for Forever 21 alongside her 13-year-old sister, Kylie.
"I love everything about [modeling]," she recently told Teen Vogue. "Although my favorite part would have to be wearing cool clothes and getting my hair and makeup all done."
Tell Us: Should Kendall go out on a date with Justin Bieber's friend?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello and co-stars dish on being naked and wearing thongs on the set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kate Hudson to Tyra Banks, check out these gorgeous stars sans makeup!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello, Matt Bomer and co-stars dish on the horrors of waxing and spray tanning for their roles in "Magic Mike XXL."Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite