Justin Bieber reportedly pulled over for running stop sign, did not have a valid driver's license
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet3 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: @maurizio887/Twitter5 of 15
- Photo: Big Australia/Fame Flynet6 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: @JustinBieber/Twitter8 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall10 of 15
- Photo: JD3/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Justin Bieber/Instagram12 of 15
- Photo: David Maree/StarTraks13 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 15
Justin Bieber got into trouble with police after reportedly failing to produce a valid California license after he was pulled over on Wednesday for driving through a stop sign.
Cops stopped the pop superstar, who was driving a Ferrari sportscar near his home in Calabasas, Calif., and asked to see his license.
According to TMZ, Bieber was cooperative as the officers issued him a ticket for running a stop sign. He was also cited for being unlicensed, and the cops insisted his unnamed passenger had to take over the wheel and drive the pop star home.
Reports suggest the singer moved to California in June and failed to obtain a state driver's license. By law, new residents must obtain a California driver's license within 10 days of relocation.
RELATED: Justin Bieber's shocking new tattoo
Get out the vote
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
From Reese Witherspoon to Julianne Moore; check out these Golden Globe Nominees' style.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »