Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Reunite in L.A. for First Time Since Split
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 29
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage2 of 29
- Photo: Noel Vasquez/Getty Images North America3 of 29
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 29
- Photo: Getty Images North America5 of 29
- Photo: Getty Images North America6 of 29
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 29
- Photo: DMac/Fame Flynet8 of 29
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 29
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News10 of 29
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage11 of 29
- Photo: A.Macpherson/T.Gillis/Splash News12 of 29
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News13 of 29
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks14 of 29
- Photo: Martin/Fame Flynet15 of 29
- Photo: @selenagomez/Twitter16 of 29
- Photo: DT2/WENN17 of 29
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/Getty Images North America18 of 29
- Photo: Mike Windle/Getty Images North America19 of 29
- Photo: Mike Windle/Getty Images North America20 of 29
- Photo: @selenagomez/Twitter21 of 29
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN22 of 29
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.23 of 29
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage24 of 29
- Photo: Justin Bieber Fan Site/Zap2It/.25 of 29
- Photo: @bobcats/Twitter26 of 29
- Photo: Andy Martin Jr./StarTraks27 of 29
- Photo: Instagram28 of 29
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez just can't seem to stay away from each other. A month after their most recent breakup, the on-again/off-again couple reunited in L.A. for the first time since their huge, relationship-ending fight in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico.
The Spring Breakers actress, 20, was photographed leaving Bieber's house early on the morning of Feb. 2, reportedly after staying the night. Dressed in a yellow cardigan, black pants, and a black hat, the starlet was escorted home -- suitcases in tow -- by one of her ex-boyfriend's drivers.
Though Gomez's face is not visible in the pictures, a source confirms to Us Weekly that the former lovebirds did indeed see each other. It's unknown, however, whether their reunion was romantic in nature.
"It never ends," the insider tells Us. "We'll see. It's such drama with them."
Indeed, the back-and-forth between the two is constant. In the month after their late-December breakup, both stars made cryptic references to the roller-coaster that has been their relationship over the last two years. Gomez covered Justin Timberlake's famous kiss-off anthem "Cry Me a River," telling fans the tune "definitely spoke to her," while Bieber responded in kind with a song of his own, "Nothing Like Us."
"It tells the whole story" of their breakup, a source told Us of the ballad, one of three new tracks from the 18-year-old singer's recently released Believe Acoustic album. "This is his answer to Selena."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed's cutest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pamela Anderson: Profile
We profile the biggest sex icon of the last decade and ask - where did it all go wrong for someone...Watch Video »
Taylor Swift has a lot to be thankful for this year on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Little Suri Cruise suggests that paparazzi should photograph her doll instead of her.Watch Video »
Goldie Hawn, Reese Witherspoon, and Olivia Munn all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVideo Slam
From Crowd Ignite