Justin Bieber Slams Prince William's Thinning Hair
- Photo: PYAA/ZDS/Kadena Press/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Mr Blue/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: MTRX/GSI4 of 13
- Photo: FUTURE IMAGE/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: Gouhier-Guibbaud/Abaca/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: APL/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Richard Young/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Tim Hales/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: APL/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Sadly, not everyone can be blessed with luscious, Justin Bieber-like locks -- a reality the Biebs himself seems unable to come to terms with.
The Canadian crooner, whose once-enviable bangs, with a single swoop, catapulted him to the A-list, felt compelled to pass along some "advice" to Prince William in a recent interview.
"I mean, there are things to prevent that nowadays, like Propecia," Bieber, 18, told the U.K.'s Rollercoaster magazine about the 30-year-old royal's thinning hair. "I don't know why he doesn't just get those things, those products. You just take Propecia and your hair grows back. Have you not got it over here?"
Not surprisingly, Brits are taking the "Boyfriend" singer's careless remark about their future King as a national affront.
U.K. citizens "are viewing Justin Bieber's dis about Prince William's challenging hair problem in the same way you view an annoying fly buzzing around you. He needs to be swatted away," British journalist Jessica Callan told The Huffington Post. "Wills and Prince Harry may joke about William's thinning hair, but that doesn't mean a kid like Justin can come sauntering in and join in the joke."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite