Justin Bieber turns style icon for Adidas NEO
- Photo: BB13/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Steve Meddle/Rex USA3 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter5 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: FlynetUK/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: justinbieber/Instagram10 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 15
- Photo: @JustinBieber/Twitter12 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 15
LONDON (AP) -- Teen superstar Justin Bieber has teamed up with the Adidas NEO Label to be its new global style icon.
RELATED: Usher's Highs and Lows
The two-year partnership with the German sportswear company was announced Tuesday.
The pop star, who cites James Dean as his fashion idol, says the collaboration is a "perfect fit" because "we both believe in living life to the fullest, being young, free and making our own style."
RELATED: Cheesiest Celebs
The 18-year-old singer will front the company's ad campaigns, and fans will be able to shop for his personally selected favorite looks. He describes his offstage style as simple, saying he chooses "clothes that look good" while onstage it's all about "comfort, great color and fit."
Bieber is touring the United States on his Believe tour, which moves to Europe early next year.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »