Justin Bieber turns style icon for Adidas NEO
- Photo: BB13/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Meddle/Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: FlynetUK/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: justinbieber/Instagram10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 16
- Photo: @JustinBieber/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage15 of 16
LONDON (AP) -- Teen superstar Justin Bieber has teamed up with the Adidas NEO Label to be its new global style icon.
RELATED: Usher's Highs and Lows
The two-year partnership with the German sportswear company was announced Tuesday.
The pop star, who cites James Dean as his fashion idol, says the collaboration is a "perfect fit" because "we both believe in living life to the fullest, being young, free and making our own style."
RELATED: Cheesiest Celebs
The 18-year-old singer will front the company's ad campaigns, and fans will be able to shop for his personally selected favorite looks. He describes his offstage style as simple, saying he chooses "clothes that look good" while onstage it's all about "comfort, great color and fit."
Bieber is touring the United States on his Believe tour, which moves to Europe early next year.
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite