Justin Bieber wanted for questioning by police
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: DEBBIE VANSTORY/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Peggy Sirota/GQ5 of 16
- Photo: Peggy Sirota/GQ6 of 16
- Photo: @RyanSeacrest/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: DAVE ALLOCCA/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Rachid Ait/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP15 of 16
Justin Bieber is wanted for questioning by Los Angeles County police after an alleged scuffle with a photographer on Sunday.
The pop superstar reportedly became embroiled in a spat with a snapper outside a shopping center in Calabasas as the man attempted to take pictures of the singer and his girlfriend Selena Gomez.
A Sheriff's Lieutenant has revealed the photographer dialed 911 and was taken to hospital where he was treated and later released, before filing a police report.
Cops now want to talk to the star about the alleged incident, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Pictures show Bieber having lost a shoe and his baseball cap in the alleged scuffle, while Gomez is seen helping him retrieve the hat and put his sneaker back on.
RELATED: Justin Bieber: 'I've had a beer'
Bieber has yet to comment on the report, simply writing in a post on his Twitter page, "Gonna focus on the important stuff. The music. [New single] 'Die In Your Arms' hits iTunes in less than 24 hours."
The "Baby" hitmaker is due to fly to Norway this week to kick off a promotional tour for his new album.
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Sam Smith looks happy and healthy while enjoying the sights in New Zealand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen remembers her first runway, plus more supermodels' big week on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Dakota Johnson, E.L. James, and Sam Taylor-Johnson chat about "Fifty Shades of Grey" and it's super fans.Watch Video »
Check out Duchess Kate's chic yet budget-friendly looks during her second pregnancy.Watch Video »
Check out the cast of superheroes and their super cute families on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTACM Hits & Misses
From Crowd Ignite