Justin Bieber wins legal battle in hearing damage case
- Photo: AMANDA SCHWAB/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Marshall/Rex USA2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Instagram/@justinbieber/.4 of 16
- Photo: @JustinBieber/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Instagram/.6 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Veda Jo Jenkins/Rex USA9 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram10 of 16
- Photo: @Justinbieber/Instagram11 of 16
- Photo: JXC/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: RR5/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: @PMHarper/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage15 of 16
Justin Bieber has won a multimillion dollar legal battle with a woman who claimed to have suffered permanent hearing damage at one of his concerts.
VIDEO: Best TMI tweets
Stacey Betts filed a lawsuit against the "Baby" star last summer alleging she was left suffering from tinnitus because of the loud screams of Bieber's fans when she attended his show in Portland, Ore., in July. She demanded $9 million.
RELATED: The best red-carpet tuxedo fashion
However, last week, Betts filed legal papers asking for the lawsuit to be dismissed and the case was dropped the same day, according to TMZ.com. Betts reportedly decided against moving forward with the case because she didn't have her own legal representation.
Penelope + North
Kim Kardashian chaperones North and Penelope as the family celebrates Mason's fifth birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Johnny and Amber to Donnie and Jenny, see more star couples who got engaged in 2014.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Bod!
From Crowd Ignite