Justin Bieber wins legal battle in hearing damage case
- Photo: AMANDA SCHWAB/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Marshall/Rex USA2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Instagram/@justinbieber/.4 of 16
- Photo: @JustinBieber/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Instagram/.6 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Veda Jo Jenkins/Rex USA9 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram10 of 16
- Photo: @Justinbieber/Instagram11 of 16
- Photo: JXC/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: RR5/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: @PMHarper/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage15 of 16
Justin Bieber has won a multimillion dollar legal battle with a woman who claimed to have suffered permanent hearing damage at one of his concerts.
VIDEO: Best TMI tweets
Stacey Betts filed a lawsuit against the "Baby" star last summer alleging she was left suffering from tinnitus because of the loud screams of Bieber's fans when she attended his show in Portland, Ore., in July. She demanded $9 million.
RELATED: The best red-carpet tuxedo fashion
However, last week, Betts filed legal papers asking for the lawsuit to be dismissed and the case was dropped the same day, according to TMZ.com. Betts reportedly decided against moving forward with the case because she didn't have her own legal representation.
Where Are They?
Find out what the cast of "The Princess Bride" is up to today.Watch Video »
Dissed By Snoop
A Snoop Dogg superfan gets dissed by his favorite rapper on New Year's Eve.Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Kate Hudson, and Jennifer Lopez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"DWTS" champion Val Chmerkovskiy gave Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen a salsa lesson, dished on his win, that heavy mirror ball trophy, and the upcoming tour!Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kim Kardashian and more show off their best Throwback Thursday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Brooklyn Decker chats about filming "Battleship" in Hawaii and more with Wonderwall's Lisa Ingrassia.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVal's Moves
From Crowd Ignite