Justin Bieber wins legal battle in hearing damage case
- Photo: AMANDA SCHWAB/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Marshall/Rex USA2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Instagram/@justinbieber/.4 of 16
- Photo: @JustinBieber/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Instagram/.6 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Veda Jo Jenkins/Rex USA9 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram10 of 16
- Photo: @Justinbieber/Instagram11 of 16
- Photo: JXC/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: RR5/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: @PMHarper/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage15 of 16
Justin Bieber has won a multimillion dollar legal battle with a woman who claimed to have suffered permanent hearing damage at one of his concerts.
VIDEO: Best TMI tweets
Stacey Betts filed a lawsuit against the "Baby" star last summer alleging she was left suffering from tinnitus because of the loud screams of Bieber's fans when she attended his show in Portland, Ore., in July. She demanded $9 million.
RELATED: The best red-carpet tuxedo fashion
However, last week, Betts filed legal papers asking for the lawsuit to be dismissed and the case was dropped the same day, according to TMZ.com. Betts reportedly decided against moving forward with the case because she didn't have her own legal representation.
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Watch this trailer for Cameron Diaz's and Jason Segel's new movie "Bad Teacher."Watch Video »
Brooke Shields: 'Skanky' on 'The Middle'
Brooke Shields goes trashy -- sporting a mullet, a tattoo, a cold sore and drinking beer -- but...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRoyal Romance
From Crowd Ignite