Justin Bieber wins legal battle in hearing damage case
- Photo: AMANDA SCHWAB/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Marshall/Rex USA2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Instagram/@justinbieber/.4 of 16
- Photo: @JustinBieber/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Instagram/.6 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Veda Jo Jenkins/Rex USA9 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram10 of 16
- Photo: @Justinbieber/Instagram11 of 16
- Photo: JXC/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: RR5/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: @PMHarper/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage15 of 16
Justin Bieber has won a multimillion dollar legal battle with a woman who claimed to have suffered permanent hearing damage at one of his concerts.
VIDEO: Best TMI tweets
Stacey Betts filed a lawsuit against the "Baby" star last summer alleging she was left suffering from tinnitus because of the loud screams of Bieber's fans when she attended his show in Portland, Ore., in July. She demanded $9 million.
RELATED: The best red-carpet tuxedo fashion
However, last week, Betts filed legal papers asking for the lawsuit to be dismissed and the case was dropped the same day, according to TMZ.com. Betts reportedly decided against moving forward with the case because she didn't have her own legal representation.
Hilary Swank, Emma Stone, and Tilda Swinton are all Fashion Offenders this week.Watch Video »
From Tori and Dean to Kendra and Hank, get the scoop on this reality TV couples who are struggling.Watch Video »
Kevin Frazier of "ET" talks to Rihanna, JLO, and more!Watch Video »
TCA Star Walk
Celebs talk to ET about their upcoming TV shows.Watch Video »
Jane Lynch shows off her new ring and the cast talks about what a difference a year makes.Watch Video »
Kate Hudson at the Yankee's Game!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Photos
From Crowd Ignite