Justin Bieber: Yes, I Took the DNA Test for Paternity Suit
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Winter/GettyImages.com3 of 16
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/GettyImages.com4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: VPA/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.13 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN15 of 16
Yep, he did it -- and it wasn't so bad!
As previously reported by Us Weekly, Justin Bieber submitted to a DNA test last Friday to disprove, once and for all, Mariah Yeater's claims that he fathered her son 4-month-old son, Tristyn.
"Yeah, I took it," Bieber, 17, said of the test during an appearance on "The Late Show with David Letterman," airing Wednesday. The procedure was simple, the pop singer explained. "They just swab your mouth."
David Letterman wondered whether the "Baby, Baby" singer was knocked unconscious or "disrobed" for the procedure. "I don't think so!" Bieber joked.
The ball is now in the court of Yeater, 20, who must provide a DNA sample from her little boy to see whether it matches that of Bieber. In a paternity suit dropped last week, Yeater claimed she had a 30-second sexual encounter with Bieber backstage at an Los Angeles concert in October 2010, giving birth to Tristyn nine months later.
"I could smell a weasel," Bieber (currently going strong with girlfriend Selena Gomez) told Letterman of Yeater's outrageous suit. "It's gonna happen. Being in the spotlight, people can say whatever."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »