Justin Bieber's Hair Auctioned Off for $40,668
- Photo: ST/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Madame Tussauds/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
One week after Justin Bieber gifted Ellen DeGeneres with an autographed container of his freshly chopped locks, the 17-year-old's hair was auctioned off for a whopping $40,668!
"We're doing something special," Bieber told DeGeneres, 53, during a Feb. 23 appearance. "We want you to donate it to whichever charity you want."
Online casino GoldenPalace.com placed the winning bid. Proceeds will go to the Gentle Barn Foundation, which rescues and rehabilitates animals in need of care.
This isn't the first time DeGeneres has sold celebrity items for charity. Elvis Presley's hair recently went for $15,000, while Adam Lambert's Ellen underwear sold for $10,000, and Gwen Stefani's costume nabbed a cool $5,000.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAINZE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite